THE FORUM | FORUM TOPICS | CASE STUDIES | THE ORGANIZER | REGISTRATION FEE | CONTACT
Palladian Conferences is organising in Athens the INVESTMENTS & LEGAL FRAMEWORK FORUM, on Tuesday, April 9th 2019 at the Hotel NJV Athens Plaza. The moderator of the forum will be Antonis Papagiannidis, Journalist & Lawyer.
- John Apsouris, Lawyer, Group General Counsel, Hellenic Petroleum-Group of Companies
- Kostas Gogos, Professor, Department of Public Law and Political Science -Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Evangelos Kalamakis, Senior Manager, Investment Banking Division - Alpha Bank A.E.
- Natalie Kedikoglou, Legal Counsel, Manager of Legal Affairs - Nea Odos S.A. & Odos Kentrikis Elladas S.A.
- Athanasios Kouloridas, Managing Partner – ABLAW, Legal Counsel – Union of Listed Companies
- Yannis Kourniotis, Partner - Lambadarios Law Firm
- Sophia Michelaki, Head of the Legal Department - Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator (DESFA SA)
- Vassilis Monogios, CPA, CIA, CRMA - Eurobank Internal Audit Group
- Nikolas Avgouleas, Partner - FDMA Law Firm
- Marily Paralika, Associate, White & Case
- Ioannis Stavropoulos, Managing Partner - Stavropoulos & Partners Law Office
- Maria Theodoulidou, Group Finance Director Controlling & Planning - FOURLIS GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Theodora Xythali, Partner – KLC Law Firm
- Dr George Xirogiannis, Director for Industrial and Sectoral Policies - Hellenic Federation of Enterprises, (SEV)
Over the last few years, privatisations, investment and acquisitions have been the focus point of efforts to restore the Greek economy on a sustainable growth course. The conference will analyze, on the basis of case studies, how the existing complex and highly bureaucratic legislative framework on foreign and domestic investment acts as an impediment to growth. At the same time, proposals for improving the legislative framework as a prerequisite for improving the investment climate will be presented.
- KEY COMPETIVE DRIVERS FOR THE GREEK ECONOMY
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE: EFFICIENCY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY
- LEGAL FRAMEWORK VERSUS INVESTMENTS OPPORTUNITIES
- ONGOING AND FUTURE TRANSACTIONS AND CURRENT LEGAL ISSUES
- CONCESSION AGREEMENTS
Palladian Communications Specialists (PCS) is a leading communications firm specializing in media relations, public affairs and crisis and issues management. Our mission is to add real, measurable value to our clients’ operations by enhancing and protecting their reputation and providing timely and relevant intelligence. Over its 15 years of operation Palladian has established a long record of successful campaigns on a series of delicate issues which changed perceptions and influenced developments.
Palladian Conferences, business unit of PCS, are business Fora addressing issues concerning several key industries, such as Legal, Energy, Shipping, Pharma and Food. Distinguished speakers together with Greek and international senior executives, aim to provide up-to-date answers on relevant market trends and issues.
- 1 Participation 200 € (+ 24%VAT)
- 2 Participations 360 € (+ 24%VAT)
A TABLE (7 persons) WITH EXCLUSIVE SIGNAGE OF YOUR COMPANY
- Forum attendance.
- Forum bag with Forum materials.
- Coffee & lunch breaks.
- Certificate of Attendance (upon request).
- Forum concluding remarks (including speakers presentations, and photographs).
For Information concerning Programme, Sponsorships and Registrations please contact:
UNDER THE AUSPICES OF